Sunday 10 December 2006

17.

lolz. in 3 hrs i shall be 17. lolz. thks reubs, zhou, ran, joko, jonathan for comin along n helping me celebrate my birthday. lolz. thank you.

lolz. now again alot of reflections. lolz. 17 yrs of my life has now come an gone. lolz. think my this 17 yrs existence not wasted. lolz. mayb not everyday fulfil to full potential, but its quite enuff to me. lolz. regrets i have a few, but then again, too few to mention. Think this yr was one of the most fulfiling in the 17. lolz. i experienced many things never experienced before, 我感受到了离别的痛,也感受了欢聚的乐; 感到一个人的孤单,也明白了“朋友”的意义。lolz. most importantly this yr marks a new start for me, lolz and made new friends such as ray, addi, ronghua etc. lolz. thank you all for making my year a meaningful one. lolz.

sorry. still can't bring myself to say it. haiz. i...... haiz. can't. lolz. can't sia. sad life. maybe next time. guess i am still not ready to do so. 爱真的需要勇气。。。

lolz 2hr 24mins to go. lolz.


happy birthday Diego.


till nxt time

No comments: