Thursday 27 September 2007

Of knights and swords

Just dl-ed the hairspray OST. which is darn nice. haha.

today's a good day. got back physics and Ace.. though it is kinda eroded by the number of aces in the class (17). which is imba. haha. but yeah. i am good. haha. and after slacking today.. tomorrow must restart liao. There are some battles in life you can't afford to lose, and i guess this is one of them. and hairspray is seriously good. haha. should have believed munhoe at first. haha.

and with the unveiling of ran's new PSP slim.. i am at a crossroads once again, like every knight and warrior, i am faced with the choice of switching my weapon even though it has served me well. Like a old sword passed down generations, the handle is worn and the blade is blunt and rusted, but on it is the blood of a thousand foes, who would forget the 1000 car's it has taken down in burnout, or the hundreds of perfect serves on virtual tennis 3, or the millions of krauts and fascists taken down in Call of Duty 3, or even the number of Popo's, Anteka's and Viadrome's slayed in monster hunter freedom 2. It has served me well, but for the reason King Arthur seeked the Excalibur and Liu Bei seeked Zhuge Liang, i am now faced with the prospect of a better sword. A blade so slim, sharp and fast as can be. One that would bring me to another new level of gaming. But i would never forget my old PSP, of which i lovingly named Morpheus, due to its black appearance and its fulfilment of my dreams. Which i never introduced to my family due to reasons. but a great love morpheus has been, with skin so enticingly black and direction keys that squeak ever so affectionately to my every touch of the buttons, i am sorry to let you go. But u know, morpheus, knowing me knowing you, its the best i can do. I know you would understand that for a warrior like me, i need a better sword. Like a club promoted from the championship to premiership, i am forced to abandon promotion heroes, like you. And i wish you all the best with your next owner, and i am sure you, as you have served me well, will serve him well too. With Love and Sadness, Your owner, Sir Wong.

And so. the PSP fund is officially open again, and like always you can find it at the same place at the column to your right. and any donations are kindly accepted with lots of thanks. Selling whole set too. so if anyone interested. just click on the send mail link under my profile.

thks.

haha

till nxt time..

No comments: