Tuesday 1 January 2008

New year

Another year come and gone and the world is once again a year older. what could i say, the past year i have already covered in my post on my birthday and well.. it has been quite a ride hadn't it. But the last month after my birthday have been amazing if not spectacular too. The pain of being enlisted just 48 hours after my birthday. The comfort in finding there are others like me. and the joy of making friends, new friends from my bunk mates roy. alvin. melvin. zhixuan. tianxiang. suhaile. dongchai. jeremy. hee yang. and jun wei. to matthew of attend B, Eugene of brokeback, the guy who call me green lantern and others.. army is a better place(not perfect though) place with them..

anyway. since my nxt yr is in army.. i dun really have many resolutions cept to perhaps make it into either sispec or OCS depending on my results and physical ability. but either will be good enough.

anyway. wishing all a happy new yr.

No comments: