Friday 12 December 2008

Conversations in the field.

Hey ant why do you still do me harm,
Even when i've paid your tribute of crumbs.

Spider tell me why you thread,
when not hours past since your old web,
'Pray sir tell me why you ask,
my web you destroyed only just.

Little grasshopper what do you sing?
Is ita a ballad, an ode or a war hymn?
Sir I sing not of what your rif'e bring.
But how wondrous nature seem

Tell me ladybug, why am i here.
On my birthday without my girl.
Oh please mister soldier, you're no special
Common are those born today to this world.

Mosquito, Mosquito fight me like a man,
'Tell me that when you discard your repellant can.'

Dear Sir, please tell why you're lying on my home.
Can't you see its my only comfort zone.
Sorry little buddy I've got no choice,
Or its my head on the flagpole they'll hoist.

No comments: