Thursday 19 February 2009

New year resolution

Last year was a year of calculation.
Of risk avoiding and risk reducing.
Of trying to please instead of doing what i want.
This year,
I'm gonna change all that.
Its probably abit late but i'm gonna write down my so called 'new year resolution'

1. Learn Guitar.
Time. check.
Aspiration. Check.
Ipod. Check.
Teaching friend. Check.
Guitar..... Check.
All I need now is to work at it

2.Learn to drive.
Ok. nothing much's done bout this yet. but it promises to change by the end of this wkend. yeah. Its time to get some drive into my life.

3. Write
A novel. perhaps. or maybe a few short stories. But yeah. i shall. This may be the last ever year i get to do all this kinda things.

Its not much. and it definitely isn't all I want to achieve in this year. but yeah. this list is non-exhaustive and kinda reflects only what i think right now. but yeah. one thing bout posting stuff online? You don't really get to 'eat your words'. So yeah. once its written here u kinda just have to do it. haha.

I'm tired of standing in line....

No comments: