Sunday 27 December 2009

Rest

Well. its been long but things had been far from static. Still trying to settle into this lifestyle change as i move on from the organisation back to dependency of the family.

During my days in the organisation, I was, for more than once, compelled to write stuff against it when the organisation dealt one injustice over another at me. And at those times, i made a mental note to write down those stuff then once i am over and done with the organisation. And i was reminded of those mental notes that i had as i saw all the anger towards the organisation by my fellow mates in the organisation.

I am still against the organisation as any of my close friends would tell you. Against the forceful recruitment process and against the whole idea of it and the lack of alternatives to it. But to write anything against it now seem pointless and unrequired. And so i shall burn those mental notes of mine. For forgiveness is a virtue, ain't it?

But life has certainly slowed down. Not that it was fast to begin with. But it does bring a certain joy to wake early to know that i am at perfect liberty to sleep in. To go for lunch at 1 at Loyang Point, eating a $2.50 mixed-vegetable rice which need not necessarily taste better than the rations i recieve, but to know that it is as good a meal a free man can get. To sit on my couch, playing the uke, musing bout life's little melodies, knowing that there's no one to be triaged or dispensed. I like this.

I like sleeping early and waking early. Watching videos online and then shows on TV then read a few books and play some psp. Just lazing around at home rocking to and fro in my rocking chair while the winds of spring start to blow, watching the rays of the sun change in their angles and hues.

Rest. This is what i needed.

No comments: