Wednesday 20 January 2010

Alright. Sorry for the long hiatus. Was trying to find my footing in this new year and make sense of it all amongst the great changes that seem so imminent to my life. Things have been far from quiet as i walked the lands with my ukulele in hand. Taiwan was fun. But that perhaps is another story for another time. Pictures are on facebook. so yeah. there's no need to post them here again.

Just met my future Monash mates over 3 days at a chalet. First time. Kinda hard to imagine all of us are gonna spend 5 years together. But the ppl are cooler than i first thought and yeah. it went easier than imagined.

Thoughts swarming my head about my impending departure actually. But in this condition i am hardly able to write anything coherent. And those swirling thoughts may just remain as swirling thoughts.

This may truly be the beginning of an end. There are times where even trees uproot themselves and walk. And this may be such a time. I am no tree. more like a plant floating around in mid-air. Is there such a thing? a shrub or something, airborne, unrooted?

No comments: