Wednesday 9 March 2011

It maybe the cardio I am learning right now.
And it may yet be the underlying 'things-i'd-vehemently-deny-to' issues of my heart.
Or yet a resurgence in form by west ham.
And yet be the line 'take a bite of my heart tonight' repeating in the background.

It seems common of me to start of a post like this and go on rambling and emoing about issues i have currently. But this is not one of those times. For once I am not as troubled as i usually am. I credit that to a full stomach and a little caffeine from my 'dragon well' tea.

It has been a good start to a second year here down under. I would not say that i miss home already. But neither would i say that i do not. For afterall, I'm a foreign man in a foreign land. But its been good. For reasons I must leave out for the same reasons, the details of my life in this land. But What is certain is that i am having a hell lot of fun.

My stance my change. perhaps in 5 minutes. Perhaps an hour. Perhaps a day. but yeah.

As of now. I think i'm staying for a winter.

No comments: