Monday 10 December 2012

And as I approach yet another birthday. Things feel different this time.

To be honest, this year wasn't bad. In fact, going by past years, one may actually consider it a good year. I mean, a car, living in the most liveable city in the world, one can hardly ask for more. But it too is this year where I feel the depression of social isolation. Sure, most of it may be self inflicted, my weaning off of social media has not seen a opposite rise in human interactions. It started with emails which I stopped replying, then it became Facebook messages, and now, even some texts. It seems a slippery slope. One which in the new year, I hope to stop myself from falling further down.

It's not a good birthday this year.

Hopefully. Next year will be much improved.


No comments: