Tuesday 5 February 2013

And it seems finally, with the conclusion of the APMSS, that my holiday is finally at an end. It has been a great holiday, travelling, helping, getting inspired again. And with that realisation that the holiday is ending, there comes the usual dose of sadness and helplessness of starting yet another semester away from home.

But this year, I'm gonna try to focus on the good things, on the good times that have passed, and on the good times that will be. Its a conscious decision, i think, to not fall once again into that hell hole that was 2012. After all, i think I have found again some of the reasons for why i wanted to do medicine in the first place.

There's a story somewhere about the pictures and how i can't remember the names of the people in them, and how perhaps i'd never see them again even though i hope to. So, Hi, my friends in pictures that you prolly dont remember being in, Thanks for the pictures, and thanks for the memories. I do not expect you to remember my name, nor me in the future, but i do hope our futures cross again, however impossible it may be. Cheers. 

No comments: