Tuesday 28 November 2006

minor steps to major changes

lolz. started the changes. lolz. at least now neva wake up n use the com the first thing i do until the last thing i do.. lolz. like going through yellow ribbon project sia. going through rehab from fm and other games. lolz. lolz. now like my video like tt.. lolz... pain.. suffering.. cold.. lolz.. restlessness.. but starting to open the books again. lolz. trying to at least.. lolz.

made a few minor tweaks to the blogskin, lolz. changed the colour. lolz

Well I'm just a music man,
melodie 's so far my best friend
but my words are calling out longer
I reveal my heart to you and
hope that you'll believe it's true, 'cause
Words, don't come easy to me

but sometimes when i wanna say them. somehow she is not there.

lolz. till nxt time

No comments: