Monday 27 November 2006

weekend roundup

lolz. not the worst but certainly not the best weekend. west ham won 1-0. lolz. think it was quite tyco. watched the manu chelski match yesterday. lolz. thought manu played well but sadly dun haf bust up as i was expecting, hoped to see million red cards given out. after thet match played magic n pangsehed 4h lolz. magic more fun. lolz.

now like nth to write sia. lolz.

today went 4h chalet. lol. sian like sian. lolz. whole afternoon only i nehneh n shukit stoning around in the chalet. lolz. sad life sia.

christmas coming. lolz. like always, it mean almost nth to me. and somehow i almost always hate tt day. everytime on tt day sure kena scolded or kena something suay. or not is on the 8 hr journey to penang. lolz. only great thing that happen near tt time is the football... still remember last time was arsenal vs spurs i think.. the 5-4 match. lolz..




Yes I saw you at the station
Long distance smiles
You were leaving for the weekend
Catching the four fifty-five

With your new friend for the season
Another sad-eyed clown
Helping to the seeing that your fantasies go down

And I have to wonder to myself
Why you have to go so far
Drifting with life's daydreams
Trying to play the star
I still remember when you said
"Baby, now let's get away"
And I followed you like a schoolboy
I guess that's part of the game

Now you call me say you're sorry
Give me long distance love
You say you'd like to see me
Maybe just for a while

And you'd meet me at the station
There on platform nine
And we'd leave for the weekend
Riding the four fifty-five

But I've played this scene too many times
To ever feel the part again
I don't really want to fake it
I already know the end
So bye bye, Cin-Cinderella
Everything just has to change
And the midnight blues are calling
I guess that's part of the game


now suddenly like this song though heard it a million times before last time. lolz...

nth much else.. till nxt time

No comments: