Friday 9 March 2007

End. of the 2nd last lap.

lolz. guess its now going into the final lap now tt common tests are over.. lolz. but for now gonna slack.. lolz. dunno.. haha.. sian..

thought alot of stuff during this period. lolz. abt life n studying and mugging and exams and stuff. lolz. but now its after common test, decide to put my deep thoughts aside 1st and rest for a while.. lolz.

anyway. lolz. tomolo gonna kick.. lolz.. and i n ray decide to do some contribution to the class by going to scout for class jersey.. lolz.

I thought of pressing the 'send' button many times, but stopped myself at the last moment each time. I guess you have forgotten me. and its time that i let go. 男子汉,那得起,放得下。dunno if i can do it.. but i shall try. life have to move on. I'm sorry for wad i've done. and take care. 答应我你会好好过。。。



nth much else.. lolz. till nxt time... lolz. enjoy the 1 wk break everyone. lolz.

football tomolo at 4 pm vs. all hu should and can come pls come..

No comments: