Thursday 29 March 2007

uncanny resemblance

what a eventful wk this wk is turning into.. lolz.. y can't every wk be like this week, full of stuff happening. lolz.. lolz.

The long expected confrontation finally happened. 杀气 once again unleashed her 杀气. lolz.. after an extremely boring econs lecture which seemed to last forever, well, all econs lecture seems so.. It was maths tutorial, the most uneventful and peaceful tutorial, until today. lolz. 杀气 was sleeping in lessons. lolz. den lim kim kicked her chair or something. e 1st time 杀气 warned him, den either 杀气 dreaming or lim kim really kicked again or something. 杀气 suddenly went and picked up a stick. and came and banged on lim kim's table scolding him for kicking his chair. den lim kim went into berserker mode and flipped table and they started to dance around mr kho who was still there, stunned by the outburst. lolz. trying damn hard to be neutral. lolz. den scold this scold that.. blah blah blah. and everything ended. lolz. lazy to put it into words. lolz. but tsun wang sad life sia. so close to lim kim kena scolded also. lolz. sad life.

lolz. but this lk outburst reminded me of my secondary 2 days. lolz. one which i have long since forgotten. lolz. well it happened quite similar to his outburst. lolz......
It was after assembly. we returned to our classes, preparing to go home or to go play football, i forgot. lolz. but anyway. the class decided that taking my stuff and hiding them was damn fun and i as a choirboy dun possess too much power to fight back anyway. lolz. but they were wrong. lolz. anyway. so this stupid hippo. sheryl, tt one in VJ basketball, tt one in AHS basketball, decided to take my water bottle. lolz. den when i found all my other stuff and confronted her to ask her to return my bottle. she refused, saying something i forgot, but it was something tt made me damn angry. n tt was the last straw. lolz. i turned into an embodiment of rage and flipped the table between me and her. and i shouted "KNN, 要打就来打,你以为我怕你啊。KNNBCCB"at her at the top of my voice. so loud tt even my fren at the opposite end of the block could hear me. she was stunned. and i was fuming with anger. fists clenched. ready to start to fight. den. this other person. a councillor. from the next door class. her name i forgotten. starting with N i think. but her face still etched in my mind so deep tt my face still turned black whenever i saw her. lolz. anyway. she came and book me. lolz. i dun really care bout bookings or anything. lolz. but den i was angry. lolz. imagine a councillor you hardly noe, come in and book u when u noe the fault originally was not at u. lolz. so. being me. i verbally abused tt person also. almost going to the nxt class to fight if not for ppl reminding me tt the other class is sports class n i would be more likely to be whacked. lolz. and so i took back my bottle. and i left skool. to go home. lolz. den from eyewitnesses of the aftermath. lolz. it was said tt i reduced her to tears. lolz. which i am not ashamed of but rather proud of then, having defended my pride. lolz. but there are differences with lk's outburst. 1st, no teacher is involved. i always give teacher some amt of face. just varying amts. lolz. n 2. i was much younger then. lolz. and i haven started reading 武侠小说s. lolz. but after i read. lolz. i regretted my actions. lolz. but the hatred still remains in me. lolz. which i dun bother removing cause anger and hatred is good motivation.. esp when the ppl u hate are stronger than you in some areas.... lolz.. for example.. the female JH of 4H( refer to earlier blog posts) who is also in VJC now. and my blood still boils whenever i see her. lolz. ok. tt's an exxageration ( is tt how u spell this). lolz. anyway. lol.

gotta go slp soon.. my inner clock is making me super tired. lolz. yawns.... lolz. but now as i look back on my life. lolz. i found out i had much more regrets than the a few but too few to mention that i always thought. lolz. haha. but mostly insignificant and impossible stuff like. what if i moved to brazil when i was a kid, would i be a gd soccer player now tt kind of thing. lolz. which is, i noe, lame. lolz

cannot tahan liao.. its now 2204. 4 mins into 10 and i am dying from the effects of my inner clock.. lolz

looking forward to TMNT tomorrow. lolz.

till nxt time. oh yeah. happy bdae 杀气 n kl.

No comments: