Sunday 13 May 2007

mother's day.

lolz.. 1st of all.. let me wish all mothers a happy mother's day. yeah.

Today was quite a good day.. haha.. slight blemishes. but still overall a good day. haha.. nice weather.. warm with a little rain in the middle. haha. den juz now cooked lunch n baked a cake for my family.. cos its mothers day.. lolz.. baking n cooking fun sia. lolz. damn fun to do these stuff. lolz. haha.

Think i ponning natpha on tues. say i sick or something. i seriously see no point in doing something i noe i could not pass. yet. lolz. i rather play football instead. though even football doesn't hold that allure to me anymore. lolz. nth does. lol. but neva mind. lolz. i will pass it one day. lolz. with my new found determination.. nth can stop me. I am a champion. haha.

tues also got tt stupid chem test.. which seems imba-ly many chapters. lolz. so far i think i finished most of the org. chem part. but there is still kinetics, and IE. lol. but my org also cannot remember. lolz. must really study sia. but dunno.. have the heart.. but not the mood to study.. everytime i sit.. my mind wanders off.. to anything and everything.. or fall into a subconcious state den i appear to be reading. and i noe i am reading. but it is not etched into my mind.. how i wish for some pen that i could write into my mind immediately. haha. now like the 1st flash like that.. able to read at lightning speed.. but not able to register... but mayb one day will become like bart allen (4th flash) lolz. can speed read everything.. lolz.

"its now or never".. lolz.. remember reub.. lolz..

com'on u irons....

nth much till nxt time..

No comments: