Tuesday 3 July 2007

school restart

Today, school restarts. and thus i return to my mundane lifestyle of going to skool and going home cycle.. haiz... damn sian..

PE played Football.. which i again did not perform.. my legs let me down sia.. dunno y suddenly so pain.. like all the muscles locked, den can hardly run at all.. had 0 chances.. and still feeling quite shitty and broken.. lolz.

Yeah. But the most impt thing is to start believing in myself again.. yeah.. for a man hath nothing without himself.. lolz.. nothings gonna bring me down man... I am after all the green lantern of space sector 2814, King of Narnia, Emperor of Huang, Ruler of Nifflehiem and Owner of the Allspark.. haha.. lolz. I am the champion man.. simply the best. and nothing takes the best away from the best.. yeah..

should go try do T3A now..

No comments: