Wednesday 5 September 2007

paranoia

This wk is getting to be worst than i thought. was originally darn pissed with overly paranoid parents as well as ultra-packed buses. and after just now. i finally understand the term.. packed like sandwiches. the bus was. no. 12. haha. stupid bus.

anyway. sometimes just feel that my parents are real against me. dunno. plenty of stuff my fault. even their crazy imagination is my fault. what to do.. i am still their son.. haiz.. Breaking free. man. when's my turn to take over my own life and show them who's boss around here. one day. no one's messing wif my life anymore man.

On another note. Prelims are 5 days away. haiz. cant say i really am prepared.. still darn scared.. and i could see the online rates of ppl steadily declining. haiz. scared. real scared.

should go mug.

till nxt time.

No comments: