Sunday 10 February 2008

Day 3

Day 3.
Obviously, i'm still learning the ropes.
sometimes i don't know what i am supposed to do.
But yeah, I will learn,
and i must learn.
and i am just thankful,
that you're mine now.

So please,
do not be downcast.
For a star couldn't shine when she is sad.
I know you should be,
for it would mean that you're heartless,
if you didn't feel anything.
and I know, I am not exactly in any position to really say anything,
'cept to ask you to cheer up
and yeah, ensure that your sacrifices and choices will not be
to waste.

The world may find out about us
one day.
In fact, they perhaps already do.
but there's nothing to fear,
nothing to be shy about.
not when your hand's in mine.
For when it is,
I feel like the proudest man on the planet,
like a knight,
with a celebrated sword by his side.
So yeah.
Thanks once again.

My parents lectured me again just now,
telling me i still didn't know the world,
and its dangers,
and i do not know what i want in life.
And i agree, i do not know of such dangers,
nor what i want in life.
But i do know, if there be dangers,
I will pull through with you beside me.
My future is by no means certain,
but what i can do, is to cherish the present.

Its gonna be a long week,
with you working and me serving
the nation.
but i'll look forward to next weekend.
and seeing you again.

No comments: