Wednesday 6 February 2008

preCNY

Just booked out and this time, chinese new year feels abit different cos i am spending it with just my immediate family in singapore. and its just wierd. how i hated travelling 8 hrs up and down the highway just to meet relatives i hardly know and visiting here and there.. but now even before chinese new year officially started, i am missing it already. Now feel that although i may love singapore and serve in the army and believe myself to be a citizen of the world, deep down inside, i will always be a malaysian, however corrupt and a shithole of a place it is. after all its where all my roots are.

Also. well. as i said.
I am expecting something.
not from anyone.
but from myself.
Just that little bit of courage.
I know you have
shown me all you could
given me all you can give.
and its time
i guess
for me to take it.
just that little valor.


anyway. to everyone. wishing you a very prosperous and happy chinese new year.

No comments: