Monday 10 August 2009

I never expected it to come to such an end.

I thought it would have went out slowly, but valiantly just like good old morpheus. To take it away from me like this is just too. cruel. Feel as though i've lost a child to kidnappers or something. A part of me, forcifully torn away. True, it had never reached the bonds i had with morpheus. Its name never really stuck. But who could forget my hunting expeditions with it, the elder dragons, the wyverns will killed. Together we have reached a higher level than morpheus and i ever had.

But unlike when i lost morpheus, my thoughts this time rest more on how i'm going to survive without it, instead of grieving over it like last time. After all, i only have 4 months left till the terms of the curse is fulfilled and i am a free man once more. And will i still need it then. something in me tells me yes, yet other parts tell me no.

and there's still the 10 day thailand trip where i am definitely dead meat without a psp in my hands.

The world has turned and left me here
Just where I was before you appeared.
And in your place an empty space
Has filled the void behind my face.

I just made love with your sweet memory,
One thousand times in my head.
You said you loved it more than ever,
You said.

The world has turned and left me here- Weezer

No comments: