Wednesday 16 September 2009

patchwork of randomness.

Its been a week or so since i was here. Days are getting better, shorter and much more enjoyable with the new management. whatever people says about the old guard, the new is better. definitely. Started exercising since the longest of time. And then found this article on the strait times saying that how much motivation and enthusiasm one has towards exercise maybe genetic. So yeah. BLAME the genes! haha. its not my fault for not exercising! haha.

Met up with dyb guys after quite a long time. A few of them at least. Sang a few songs, some of which reminded me of some days long past. Days that quite honestly i forgotten. But you know how such things sometimes crawl back, just a little perhaps, maybe on an unusually long bus ride, or during a flash of history replayed. But yeah. I'm gonna find, another you..

It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as was your plan
But when my loneliness is through, i'm gonna find another you

You take your sweaters
You take your time
You might have your reasons but you will never have my rhyme
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue
I'm gonna find another you

When i was your lover
No one else would do
If i'm forced to find another i hope she looks like you
Yeah and she's nicer too, yeah

So go on baby
Make your little get away
My pride will keep me company
And you just gave yours all away
Oh, now i'm gonna dress myself for two
Once for me and once for someone new
I'm gonna do some things you wouldn't let me do
Oh i'm gonna find another you

which is a darn awesome song


hopefully a friend will feel that way too.

Inspired by John Mayer. awesome stuff.

Can't survive much longer without money. which is why a reshuffling of plans is needed. I can't survive on instant noodles on wkends. Not over my dead body I'm not eating instant noodles during the wkends. Its just wrong, to eat such horrible tasting and low nutrition food after a week of suffering in camp.

Why can't i just strike the lottery.

Puff the magic dragon is in the medical center. and my friend is chasing it. wth. lol.

what a patchwork of randomness.
till next time then/

No comments: