Saturday 26 September 2009

september's end

As i wake to september's end. I suddenly realised how little days of nights i have left. Just a few more hours of the organisation till i am done with my 'duties' for life. No more forced servitude. No more will i have names other than my own forced onto me.

Was eating with the guys yesterday at simpang. Where they tried once again to convince me that the organisation has done me no injustice. So they tried. Since i had more time than i should here today at my home away from home. I was thinking a little about what they said and yeah. what a certain someone from some feedback unit who called said.

Ok. before i get carried away. Stop. Not gonna jeopardise what's a few work days away.


Whenever I look back
On the best days of my life
I think I saw them all on T.V.
I am so homesick now for
Someone that I never knew
I am so homesick now for
Someplace I will never be

Time won't let me go
Time won't let me go
If I could do it all again
I'd go back and change everything
But time won't let me go

But they must.

OR_ LOH!
Just D__s remain..
can't wait.

P.s. You know i am seriously very bored, when i come out with a nonsense post like this.

No comments: