Friday 9 October 2009

bored

How awesome is it to have 2 weeks of 3 days off. Just sitting around looking at clouds floating by, enjoying music and movies and games. Playing guitar and singing songs to myself. Trying to plan trips and giving up just to hunt monsters, and subsequently giving that up too after failing a few times. Its been long since i felt this relaxed.

Going to brunei after this weekend for a 'holiday' or so the organisation tells us. With mosquitoes the size of my thumb and vegetation as dense as mercury, its hard to see why i would not have a fantastic time there. But oh wells. Its one last thing before i bid farewell to the organisation.

Things have been changing round my workplace. With new people assuming leadership roles. I dunno if its inertia or something, but the new just do not seem to match the old. What's with the new ideas and methods and workflow? The current situation is there because of a reason. Because it gets work done. This is not your company for goodness sake. And i don't get paid $3000 a mth. So, No, I am not going to put in $3000 worth of work.

Luckily i am leaving.

I'm so bored.
So. So. Bored.
So. So. So. So. Bored.

No comments: