Wednesday 4 November 2009

Beatles In Five years time.

Oh well in five years time we could be walking round a zoo
With the sun shining down over me and you
And there’ll be love in the bodies of the elephants too
And I’ll put my hands over your eyes, but you’ll peep through

And there’ll be sun sun sun
All over our bodies
And sun sun sun
All down our necks (?)
And sun sun sun
All over our faces
And sun sun sun

So what the heck

Cos I’ll be laughing at all your silly little jokes
And we’ll be laughing about how we used to smoke
All those stupid little cigarettes
And drink stupid wine
Cos it’s what we needed to have a good time

And it was fun fun fun
When we were drinking
It was fun fun fun
When we were drunk
And it was fun fun fun
When we were laughing
It was fun fun fun
Oh it was fun

Alright. Its been a day of boredom and just woke up from a short nap with a raging headache which feels like a hangover when i haven't even been drinking. Its like this is probably a literal brain storm. It seems as though my mind is replicating the weather outside right in the very compounds of my skull.

But it just felt like a day that i had to write something. anything. Perhaps just post some lyrics, which by the way is a pretty quirky yet cool song by Mr. Reuben James, Hector, Last son of Troy. In five years time i'll not be in singapore barring a very odd turn of events.

Met Neil Gaiman over the wkend while he was in Singapore. And needless to be told. He was cool. awesomely cool. Like totally unlike someone's who's approaching 50. But somehow when i meet someone like him, someone who i have immense respect or liking for, it just feels odd. Like Suddenly it doesn't feel that magical anymore. But nonetheless, it was awesome to be able to hear him talk and yeah, feel artsy or something for once. And yeah. Thanks for queuing for me twice.

Camp feels like an airport transit now.

And Beatles are awesome. They are like the pinnacle of Sex, Drugs and Rock&Roll. I mean, listen to I am a Walrus and Happiness is A Warm Gun, 2 awesome song that kept me company right now.

And before the dragon* trapped in my brain forces and escape. I shall go and reinforce the prison by sleeping.


*dragon here does not refer to me taking any form of narcotics except for perhaps a Flu Vaccine Jab taken 5 hours ago.

Till Next time.

No comments: