Monday 9 November 2009

Change

Change. seems to have an intense dislike of me. Either that or our schedules just do not complement each other. I mean, everytime changes happen, I am somehow not around,Half a day away, or half a planet away. And these changes are never nice. They come in when i'm not around, wreck havoc and threaten to turn my world around, then leaves, a little like a thief if you like.

But you know what. I can't care less bout these changes now. For i am waiting for the big one. The earthshaking change that will happen in slightly more than a month's time.

And maybe i would not be this excited when the day comes. Maybe i would be sad. But i can for one tell you that i am pleased that this will be over and done with soon. This is it.

3 days this week. looking forward to wednesday.

West ham trailing as i typing. A comeback? hopefully.

No comments: