Thursday 24 June 2010

midpoint conclusion

And thus it ends, with a spin of the wheel and the taste of merlot. For 5% at least. and the first half of my first year overseas conclude. I'm immensely tired from the paper and its preparation and all the great fun i had today. But yeah. I thought i would write a few things before the night is done.

And its been a little more than 4 months here in melbourne, alright. fine. Clayton. And i am actually suprised at how well it went. Like true, there have been ups and downs and some episodes of epicness with some moments of homesickness. But yeah. Its been great.

I would have wrote more. but yeah. that would be wierd. In a way at least. And So i shall leave it here. sipping my Cabernet Merlot. But yeah.

Thank you. Nurul, Cheryl, Coral, Chelsea, Chris, Wei Ming, Sufandy, Joel, Jean, Chee Cheen, Kenneth. For making my melbourne days so far A-awesome. Gonna miss you guys when you are back in singapore man. haha. cheers!

No comments: