Saturday 24 July 2010

one week in the winter cold

Well. there's something in the winter cold that i love.

Sure i miss my friends in singapore, chilling out and drinking, eating great food and going around and stuff. But that would certainly be unfair the the fun i had been having here at melbourne. The cold turn many away into their rooms and heaters, but somehow i enjoy that slight chill on my cheeks, that cold. That refreshingly awakening cold.

And its been a week. School has been well, stressful like school is supposed to be.but i am enjoying my return to freedom of my room, to sip cider from my armchair with my legs comfortably on my table. Now that is the life.

I know that i may change, and things may change. But typing this now from the comfort of this four walls that shouldn't even feel comfortable. I am satisfied.

There may come a time soon when i say screw this, i'm going back once my course ends. But the allure of melbourne is just so great for me.

The cold isn't depressing. Its calming.

No comments: