Thursday 29 July 2010

wrong side.

There's a old saying about getting out of bed the wrong way or the wrong side or something on a particular day and that particular day turning out to be somewhat shitty. Well, those days are a dime a dozen since i came over here. Sure they're awesome days that i've been blogging about, but little shitty incidences have littered my life here.

like today. I woke up 15 mins late, not a damn much you say. but seeing i take 45 mins in the morning to get from half-awake drunkeness to full power rockstardom, 15 mins is a third of the time. After my ORD, i am now fully incapable of waking up and being battle ready in like 5 mins. I need my time to check soccernet, have my cup of coffee, and wander around the room and finally settle for my choice of breakfast crackers, and then to bathe, not the army wash down where i use one soap literally from head to toe. But to slowly and meticulously wash and ready each part of my body for the oncoming day. so 15mins wander, 15 mins breakfast and 15 mins bathe. waking up 15 mins late means i've to shave 5 mins off everything. which totally sucked. And to add to that, i have to sorta lose my watch today of all days. Granted, it may just be at rusdens, but yeah, in my 15-mins-too-early state in the morning, trying to recall where i took off my watch is of great difficulty.

What followed was running, searching, and more running. Which in this cold weather, resulted in me catching a cold. Which left me facing the dilemma whether to hack off my nose or to get a scapel and take out my whole respiratory system. Its only for that last remnant of logical thought despite its obvious hypoxia that stopped me from doing so.

And let's just say this is not the first time i 'woke up at the wrong side of the bed'.

How the hell i get off the wrong side when i there's only one side of my bed that i could get out from.

Damn i hate my nose.

And bloody crazy angmohs are blasting party music a couple of rooms away.

One more time i hear that 'break , break your heart' song, i'm going to get my knife and show them exactly that. lol.

No comments: