Wednesday 21 February 2007

and there i thought this CNY hols is gonna be short....

now still in malaysia. lolz. super sianded by what has happened yesterday nite. lolz. now dunno when i can return, or whether i can return at all. lolz.

DAY 3 of CNY 7.30pm.
was super hungry, and there was a super traffic jam. lolz. so me and my family decided to go makan, or eat. and we went this place, where the police afterwards told us is called kulai besar, to eat. lolz. it was the only chinese food open as it is CNY and the street is damn deserted and dark. lolz. cept for tt shop. lolz.so we went and eat. being tired and exhasted and hungry, we forgot about our bags and went and eat. It was a good meal. but very costly. Cos when we return to a car. we kena rob. once we enter the car, two men came and smashed our windows and threatened my father. and we gave them our bags, with everything inside. including passport, ic, stuff. Interesting fact i taken note here: Singapore and malaysian passports are worth 30k sing bucks in the black market. lolz. anyway. still damn angry, everything gone. but luckily i have this habit of putting all my impt stuff, phone, wallet n mp3 with me. so mine neva kena. my sister n mother was another case, everything put in bag, everything also kena. sad life.

den went police report n do stuff. damn sian. now super angry, not cos they steal my stuff. but feel disgraced tt i am a malaysian and this type of things happen, not rarely, but very frequently, at my 2 hours at the police station, ppl kept coming in, with all sorts of crime, and it was only 1 small police station in malaysia. imagine the amt of crime commited daily, newspaper would be as think as 2 phonebooks if they recorded and told the story of every crime. malaysia, to me, is a beauty with a heart black as coal. It now feels like gotham city of batman. and she truly needs superheroes like them to save her from her imminent doom. but also, i damn angry they stole my things, if only i was ghost rider, i will penance stare those thieving b*****ds and send them to hell. damn sian..

now dunno when i can return.... hope its tomorrow....

there goes my CNY mood..............

suayness to the max....





pardon my lies



SIAN....






gonna switch citizenship the next chance i have...



till nxt time.. have a happy cny rest of u. and rmb to take care of ur belongings...

No comments: