Wednesday 31 October 2007

Goodbye GP

Goodbye GP. You have been great, but i will never touch you ever again. No one will ever mark my essays, no one will ever say ' you lack evaluation' or 'you know nothing about the topic' ever again. And though you have been downright torturous, credit must be given to you in the fact that you have increased my knowledge of the world. I would not have known the huge environmental problems. I would not have understood sports as i did now. I would not have read the many articles that had been interesting for casual reading.

From now on. I will not write any more commentary on view points. Nor will i be ask to do any more 'application' questions or summaries.. Instead, if i even wield my pen again, it will be to craft stories, write fantasies, no more GP. haha.

but still there is the A levels. and if on the unfortunate event that i have to retake... well.. I do not dare think bout it..

Nth much else. Till nxt time.

No comments: