Monday 29 October 2007

The Start of the End

In Narnia, they call it the Island of Ramadu.
In a football match, this is the 88th minute.
In a race, they call it the final sprint.
In world war II, they called it the battle of Stalingrad.
In my life, I call it the A levels.
For this is truly the beginning of the end.
One of those milestones in life where one must face.
Want, I do, to say that these are the times I live for,
The duels for a knight.
Though a prince and a king I hope to be,
But given a choice,
I do not want to fight this war.
Not scared, just have this feeling inside me,
Saying if i screw up now, I am done for for life.
And somehow i fear it will be prophetic.
Yes, some call it nervous.
Maybe I am.
The months of mugging.
Days of Emoing
Hours of typing this.
Minutes of getting those thought sorted out in my head.
All this will hopefully pay off.

Did the Physics specimen paper today. The last paper 3 i was able to lay my hands on. Ok. There still are a few on blackboard. but i did printed some. And all the papers i was able to get not bad marks. Normally due to many good questions and one bad questions. But wad if the paper tomorrow will be the mixture of all these bad questions? i dare not think. Worrier i may be, Worrier i am. I could not live and let live. Its just one kind of a pre-exam, waddyacallit?, ritual for me. Must emo.

Hopefully. I could do it.

On a brighter note. To everyone, yeah, those ppl mentioned in the farewell post, to all taking the a levels. Good Luck. Godspeed. And may the best be the best.

No comments: