Tuesday 9 October 2007

Open Letter to my PSP

Just made a resolution.

Dear Morpheus,
I'm sorry, my beloved PSP. I have decided that we should go on separate ways for now. Do not be angry or mistaken, I still love you as much as when i first saw that black shiny face of yours. But Its time i part for you for the moment. For there is this mountain i must scale, this wywern i must slay. And i could not do it with you at my side, constantly taking my attention of the prize, with you ever so attractive and nice to the touch. And thus, I'm sorry but we must part. But fear not, for i have found you a great caretaker, whom i believe would guard you with her life and protect you from any harm. And my mission would take just 40 days and 40 nights. And after that, i would welcome you back into my fingers and then we would get aquainted with my family as well as other PSPs, new or old but none as good as you. And then, we will show the world, how good a team we are. Morpheus, i will miss you, even now as i write this i am feeling withdrawal symtoms from you. But 40 days, we shall endure it together, won't we, Morpheus? I know you will miss me too but for the future of me and mankind (though it is not directly related, or maybe it is, depending on the angle you look at it), This is goodbye for now. And so we bade farewell. And i'll see you in 40 days.

Goodbye, Morpheus.
Sorry.

-Your Master,
Marquis Diego

yeah. written in tears, my open letter to my psp, though i doubt it would ever gain enough intellect to understand it. but yeah. A's are 20 days away and its really full speed ahead for now.
So goodbye morpheus. and yeah. most other temptations too.

and till nxt time i guess..

haha.

No comments: