Wednesday 7 November 2007

FM

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lolz. just a few screenshots from my most recent FM games.. yeah. currently in my 3rd season and is experiencing the usual 3rd season slump.. but still doing fine though.. not unbeatable.. but good.

Witness one of those things that just kinda make my day at the library just now... some china woman argued with a singaporean man.. haha. it was damn funny and it attracted my attention.. haha. seriously, the 'rules and regulations' are obviously for reference only and should not be taken seriously.. or that seriously.. i mean if someone's bag is already on a chair, obviously the seat is theirs, i mean is it that difficult to seat at the couch for a while, chill out and wait for a seat? i mean you are not mugging for A levels man!. Stupid china woman. haha. shout so loudly summore.. haha.

Back to my room.. and perhaps the books.

No comments: