Tuesday 20 November 2007

A-over.

It began as a distant thunder, rolling across the heavens with a storm warning's clamor.
It swells to envelop the firmament jn a grand exclamation.
It climaxes with the stentorian bark of an angry god.
It then retreats in the same subtle fashion with which it arrived,
leaving in its wake- the brightest day.



yeah. with the shading of 'c' as my final answer to my final question (dun talk about it, i am still unsure bout 50% of my qns), A levels have ended for me and many of my friends. I'm still in some kind of shock currently.. like the feeling nothing has changed but the feeling nothing is ever the same anymore. so though this is the 200 posts by counting.. it is not actually so cos my 1st posts is a link back to emperorofhuang.blogspot.com so yeah.... nxt post will be longer..

For now.. let those whose A levels are over like mine.. enjoy.. those whom still have a few papers to go.. work hard.. and soon you will enjoy too.

No comments: