Monday 19 November 2007

Never again.

Never again, will i have to wait at the bus stop in the rain, only to watch 4 no.27 buses zoom pass, while my no.53 is no where to be seen.
Never again, will i have to pack on the bus like sardines, only to hear irritated sounds made by my fellow sardines.
Never again, will i have to play FM, only to feel guilty and shut it off.
Never again, need i travel to the library, only to get reprimanded by the librarians who just feel that i am destroying the library.
Never again, will i need to wake up in a flurry of notes all around me, to know where everything is but not know where anything is.
Never again, need i hear the morning news abroad my Toyota Altis, to hear the presenters view west ham as nothing and unimportant.
Never again, will i start to dream, only for nightmares of exams to overwhelm them.
Never again, will i stop to rest, only to hear the whip of guilt crack at me, pushing me to study harder.
Never again, will i enter my fantasies, only to get jolted out by the thunderclap of the mugging enforcers.
Never again, will i need to rush home at night, only to see no dinner on the table.

Never again, after tomorrow....

till tomorrow. and post 200.

No comments: