Monday 10 December 2007

18.

Less than 10 hours to go to my 18th birthday now. Which is i would say another milestone for me. If i was a brazillian, this age enables me to sign for a foreign club.
If i lived in ancient China, this age would see me marrying a girl already.. or several girls.. depending on my family's wealth.
If i stayed in NZ i would be doing my university studies now.

18. and then 48 hours after that. army. This year was unlike the last. if the year of 17 was a year of discovery, this is a year of disillusionment and reflection. Firstly, this year see me went through the a period where dreams i thought were merely dreams and a period where i started believing again.. like a child who ceased to believe in narnia and barred entry to it.. i regained my ticket to narnia. Then i found out how true friends were made. How some stand by you in times of trouble and some appear out of nowhere and some change from foe to friend and well. vice versa. How some tell me that the way to sucess is to work hard with both feet on the ground and how i start to think that if you put both feet on the ground you will never fall, but neither will you ever fly. How my idea of army changed from downright oppresion to necessary slavery to heck-care-just-whack.

anyway.. haha. its one year came and one year gone..

so. happy birthday wong.

its 6.5 hours left.

No comments: