Wednesday 12 December 2007

Today | Tomorrow

Today. I had my last dinner with my family at Sizzler, suntec.
Today. I did my final preparations for army. buying stuff that need to be bought.
Today. I killed my last goblin and concluded my final game of BFME.
Today. I finished my last day of my civilian life.

Tomorrow. I will no longer have food as i please. No longer will i have a choice of how well done i want my steak to be. In fact, i may not get any steak at all.
Tomorrow. I will sleep in a brand new bed. One I will not feel at nest in.
Tomorrow. My life will change totally. No longer can i do as i please.
Tomorrow. I will answer my call of duty again. only this time its not in a 3.5" LCD screen.
Tomorrow. I will bade goodbye to Morpheus, my psp.
Tomorrow. I will not be able to post.
Tomorrow. I will for one last time check soccernet for football updates. For i would not be able to do so for two weeks.
Tomorrow. I will click here one more time. to look at my computer one last time.

Tomorrow. 1pm. white sands. ain't it ironic? My gateway to the outside world for close to 10 years now will become the entrance to my prison.

till nxt time. which is 2 wks later or more. goodnight mates. and goodbye.

No comments: