Thursday 13 March 2008

Spiderwick

Just watched spiderwick chronicles today. quite a good show i would say, despite its plot sounding lame at first. but which fantasy story does not sounds lame at first? haha. contrasts with 10000bc watched a day before, which was lame to say the least.

after which played magic drafting with alvin, zx and heeyang and came out tops walking away with a mauler, a siege tower and a merfolk wizard. kinda happy.

and seriously.
watching movie with someone in my arms,
or my arms with someone,
feels different.
but good.
and seriously,
i don't think i am getting sick of you anytime soon,
and hopefully you wouldn't too.
and i just can't thank you enough,
for loving me
and being that unmoving star in my night sky,
and for being my sword as well as my shield.
and of course you already know all this,
and you will be hoping for something you don't already know.
but i feel this is what i truly feel and thus
is what i will surely say.

No comments: