Saturday 12 April 2008

old winds

Another week come and gone. and well. getting more and more impatient and irritated by the army life. can't get why some people could accept it so nonchalantly as though it is not gonna make a difference in their life. but shall not rant here. for i know its boring.

but its hard not to talk about it. cos army takes up near 80% of my time.

anyway. as the training goes. i am finding IV to be a more and more interesting experience. I think i am sort of seeing why i wanted to study medicine in the first place already. I find talking to people very enjoyable as they lay down for their injections as though it was almost natural to do so. and i think that was what inspired me to be one in the first place, as i laid on my bed, waiting for the doctor to adminster injections or inhalations during the many times i got hospitalised during my childhood.

nth much else..

more to follow if possible..

till tomorrow. thks for last night and this afternoon my darling.

No comments: