Friday 4 April 2008

IV

Well. just booked out earlier today. and yeah. happy to be free.

The medic course is kinda illuminating i guess. finally see the point in it. Paramedics and stuff really kinda interests me now. though i am sad to say that i have been sleeping quite a good deal in the lessons. haha. but really tired wad. lolz. anyway. now at least learning stuff, from bandages to the treating of other wounds. but most fun of all i think is IV, intravenous injection, of which the medic course is famous for. Its quite an experience, for someone who have not handled a needle before. Its, say, imagine a needle one twentieth of an inch (for now), and poking it into a vein of a friend, seeing his scream in pain yet having to remain calm and unmoving. professional. and i guess it will prepare me for my medical course later( if i ever get into one). But it really had put new points of view into my opinion of medical personnels beyond doctors.

But still feeling damn depressed bout army though.

also had a night's out on thurs. which was short. but i guess good enough. though the food outside dun taste spectacular nor the places we went looked anywhere near interesting or nice, its after all, the company that matters. :)

anyway. to a suffering friend:
I guess its never time to, until you really want to. end everything, and start anew as some say. but its difficult when you have army 5 days a week and your exposure to the other kind is really limited. but i guess, from my opinion, its time to. Its difficult, i know, i couldn't do it, but somehow my failure to do it turned into my advantage. But its real painful i know to be stuck in your situation. thks for sharing though. good luck.

4 days till 2 mths
and typing it now cos i'll be in camp by the time those 4 days are up.
And well.
It had been a great couple of months, hasn't it?
From the initial awkwardness,
to now,
which is i guess much smoother,
and more natural.
For even the best of knights need time to get use to a new sword,
especially when he never held one before.
And i couldn't say i am perfectly proficient at it now, could I?
But then again. Time is the best teacher.
And the magic has not gone.
10 mths since it first flowed through my veins.
nor have the starlight,
brighter even that the sun to me.
Really.
Everytime i hold your hand the same warmness still flows through.
and your voice stills holds that magic in it,
to calm me to sleep at night,
and to wake me up in the morning.
And seeing you is equally joyous,
and if i could i would, daily.
which is why i am looking forward to tomorrow.
and talking to you tonight.
Smile. my darling.
Smile.

No comments: