Wednesday 10 September 2008

Again

and to hell with Life. not literally of course. I rather still want him. But once again when I put him in a challenge, Life suprises me again by giving me a great night after the incident with great conversation with awesome people

Just some quotes.
why the interest in this field?
I say:
cos of experiences?
I say:
like one of them is my neighbour
I say:
he has this stress disorder which made him yelp whenever he is agitated or stressed
I say:
and i think kids now are unlucky. they're simply born in the wrong time. and in Singapore's case, the wrong place
I say:
and though i couldn't change that. i can change how they see it and perhaps make it better for them
I say:
i see children having to study so hard and having so much tution for streaming that they do not even have the chance to go to the playground
I say:
in fact. the tution kid i am teaching now hadn't been there since primary 2
I say:
I want to make a change.
I say:
one deep in the potential of those with the most potential
I say:

I believe that if a disease such as cancer or heart attack will claim you. It will. So we can fight. in fact we must. but i'll leave that to the others
I say:
I want to make a change when they are still far from such diseases. one that will make their life worthwhile. not do something that will just lengthen a person's years for what 5-10 years more on the wheelchair?

And so my game with Life continues. haha. Its a jolly good ride.

No comments: