Monday 22 September 2008

Profile change

Just reading my own profile (Yes, I changed it) . And decided that there's much more to it than i could fit there. Much more things that I believe and I could believe in and thus decided to post a full post on it.

Well. Let's begin.

'If enough of us dream, if a bare thousand of us dream, we can change the world. We can dream it anew!'
I am 18. and perhaps as idealist as only someone who's 18 could be and believe in ideals as such. I believe in truth and I believe in lies. I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and things where no one is sure they are true or not. I believe in freedom and I believe in limits. I believe in the vote and the veto. I believe that communism is a false hope and democracy isn't far from that either. I believe that we aren't far from a Utopia and that we are miles from perfecting the world. I believe in 1984 and I believe in brave new world. I believe in the need of a defense force and total disarmament of the world. I believe that someone's is above but that someone isn't always there and that someone could be anyone. I believe in destiny and paths outside his garden. I believe that dreams make legends and that logic make champions. I believe in a single world and I believe in parallel universes. I believe that everyone is born pure and that each is born with potential to sin. I believe in the sacredness of life and the worthlessness it is sometimes. I believe Life is a disease, sexually transmitted and fatal, and Life is a personification. I believe in a man's ability to believe and his ablity to disbelieve. I believe that superman exists and each of us may be superman. I believe that supervillians exists and superheroes therefore must exist to keep them in check. I believe in wonders and I believe in karma. I believe in Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and I believe the world is but random chaos. I believe West Ham will win the EPL one day, and I will believe in what you could tell me, and I will believe in what you wouldn't. I will believe i am crazy and yet am the sanest man on earth.

And I think there's still many things missing from this list. So if you know something where the Jiahao you know definitely believe in yet it isn't there, please inform me via my tagboard or email me. and perhaps i will add them there, or i will give a reason for not doing so.

No comments: