Tuesday 16 September 2008

music gone

crap. the music in my ears and the apple of my eyes is in crisis. quite literally. my Ipod have met some stupid problem and can't seem to forward 3 songs without forwarding through the whole library without playing anything. Now worried for it man. damn. best Mp3 in the world ever. can't live without my music.

Just did a whole day of drug counting. not that different from the sorting out of notes during my a level days. haha. just that 'hey, where's differenciation?' is replaced by 'hey, where's diclofenac?'. lol. At least doing something that keeps my hands busy and mind numbed.

On a more interesting note. A lizard fell on my hand just now. and i didn't know it was a lizard until i threw it onto the floor.

nth much else.

till nxt time.

army dulls the brain.

No comments: