Sunday 5 October 2008

Crazy hours.

Well. have been going out till kinda crazy hours recently. as my freedom continue to be limited by army.

Watched League of Extraordinary gentlemen. haha. kinda a cool show, dun get how it get rated 16% at rotten tomatoes. com'on, its definitely better than shrek 3 or whatever shows like those.

After several long posts a few weeks ago, recent post have been relatively short. Not that i've not been thinking. just dun really have the time and strength to phrase them into proper sentences here. Should take a break sometime soon and stay at home for a day or something. But then, that'll be wasting perfectly good day.

But this question have been kinda troubling, nah, stuck in my head after last night talking rubbish with reub ran and joko. Imagine you have a million dollars, and you have just 3 hours to spend it, on whatever you want, but, whatever you buy, be it a car, a house or a plane, it'll cease to be yours after that 3 hours, what will you buy? kinda interested in what everyone wants for that 3 hours. I dun even know what me myself will spend it on.

With that, i end my post today.

till nxt time.

No comments: