Sunday 25 January 2009

photos.

2 reasons.
1. the last post was hardly enough to summarise all that's happened in NZ.
2. I'm bored and trying to keep awake for the CNY to arrive.

so i've decided to post a few pictures. in no particular chornological order.



The bee in my room.

The cat that was chased by me and trapped by braba.



random stones along the way. just thought it looked artistic.


Outside the white house.


Cool car we saw on the road on the way to Pamerston north.


Carnivorous ducks which tried to devour us on our way to Taupo


There's a rainbow after every storm. (the vehicle in the middle had broken down)


Wild flower. very common. yet quite beautiful when taken picture off.


this is what you do when you're bored. write your name in the sand.


Or stand on top of some pole thinking you're the top of the world.


Dandelions. we helped quite a few to spread their seeds.


the white balls are hailstones. really.


that's my mountain


my sunset.


And my golden rays of sunshine.


The arthur peeps.


Me in my new leather.


clouds floating below us.

There's actually still quite a few but yeah. haven received half of them and the other half are 'classified' apparently. so yeah. till nxt time.

happy chinese new year everyone.

No comments: