Monday 9 March 2009

bored.

Well.. I may have used this line before more than once to start a blog post. But you know how sometimes you feel so free you want to be busy? Like hours of no production actually makes you wanna do something? Day 5 of 7 of my offs i accumulated from my short trip to NZ with at least one more of such long off periods to go. Not that i do not appreciate such offs.. But it is boring to spend them alone at home.

I can go on for a hundred-page-rant to show my displeasure of how time wasting army is but i'm not going to. I don't want to risk being prosecuted.

Watched the watchmen on friday. Its opening day (who watches the watchmen?). And it was awesomtastic. And of course it had to be ridiculed by OSF, who of course, doing what she does for all good shows i've watched, give it 2 stars upon 5.

Went dyb on sunday. and have to say i'm kinda amused by the children and they somewhat made my day. haha. shirtman 1 & 2, chicken little, dancing king, Roxy girl and etc. haha.

and we arrive on today.. isn't that wonderful?

haha. trying my hand at typing non-philosophical or chim stuff as many have pointed out.. but it sounded too lame so it won't happen again.

damn boring days.

No comments: