Sunday 15 March 2009

IT show

Well. not that I'm unappreciative. But how many letters and emails must the organisation send before they realise that no. I'm not colluding with them. And two years of my life is more than enough. I'm not going to give up 6 more years of my life, regardless on how many stitches they're going to put on my shoulders, or sternum in the future.

And Singapore is a bloody nerd colony. Just look at the number of people at the IT show! screaming numbers and figures that makes no sense to me. "Cheap 234.14 hard disk, last offer! you should have done your homework by now!" What homework?! reading forums all night long? I mean its one thing to hunt for bargains and not buy things at a more expensive price than you should, but scourging the internet for figures? and camping at the IT show for 4 priceless weekend days? I think that's stupid.

And can't they like split everything up? like have a camera fair one of these days, then a TV fair, and then a accessories fair and stuff. Or book the whole of Singapore EXPO or something. Why must they cramp everything into halls that are huge, but obviously not huge enough, and create an oxygen shortage? And singaporeans just can't throw brochures away properly. I mean the bins are the only empty spaces around. the floor is totally obscured by paper. and every possible corner is littered by even more brochures. People just can't 1. say no to brochures, 2. dispose of them properly.

And sadly, I'm one of those idiots that just had to go to the IT fair. losers.

But at least carrefour has got good breakfast food. haha.

one more week to one less week,
of nine more months or so to speak.

haha. till nxt time

No comments: