Sunday 8 March 2009

gone.

'Please insert disk to recover system' The computer said. must as well had been..'screw off, loser!' if it wanted. Well.. this happens when you keep putting of backing up your stuff and filling your computer to the brim.

Still adjusting to a what must be the smallest screen ever after being used to a 19" for like years. and a keyboard that's what you callit? Queery? Quierdly? And no mouse. No bloody mouse. No bloody clicking mouse.

And all will be well if my troubles were in the hardware. Gone were my pictures of my N70, my millions of weapons I designed, along with a hundred videos i took and memories, carefully scanned in and saved. Lost forever to the world. And songs, 1000 and counting number of tracks. All silenced like Jews under Hitler.

Not to mention, saved games, unpublished stories, lyrics.. and a library of viruses.

Like a man who've lost his memory, i feel handicapped.

Damn bloody computers.

No comments: