Saturday 6 June 2009

Watched Terminator: Salvation over the wkend and it wasn't the best show this year but it was far from the worst. one of the better action movies i've seen this year.

A certain 'evaluation' programme have made my life basically revolving around the organisation for this few wks. but another certain 'deployment' will leave me free for the months to come.

And that is about all i can write about my current situation for as you all well know, i am not supposed to write anything.

anyway. can't wait till all this is over.. then maybe my brain can be active again. I'm starting to believe in the theory that wearing green makes a person stupid due to some unknown quantum mechanic that green causes our nervous system.

West Ham changed owners. Hopefully this time its finally stability for a club known for everything but that. ZOLA'S CLARET AND BLUE ARMY!!

No comments: