Friday 26 June 2009

What a day yesterday was.

It was so long since i had a day with so many ups and downs, twists and turns.

It would be too unkind and insensitive of me to say too much here so all i'm gonna say is yeah. You take your time to get over it and if you ever need something or anything i can do for you. I am a phone call away.

Anyway. Had my Monash interview yesterday as well and at least it went better than the NUS one. I feel. I mean, you can never be real sure about this kinda stuff, can you? But i'm glad all my experiences as a tution teacher and a medic came into good use. Hope i get an offer.

Dang man. This life is too short to be wasting it. Need to take down a death star or something soon.

You speak about fairness,
You argue for principles,
But ask yourself,
Are you fair?
We reap what we sow.

Just feeling a little bitter after booking out at only 7.30 today

Hope this weekend's good.

and yeah. One more thing

R.I.P Michael, and yeah, you whom i know not personally.

And till next time.

No comments: